Amethyst’s Management Promo Contest
Like, Share and Win
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Facebook® Like, Share and Win campaign and who areage 13+ as of the date of entry.
- The Campaign is void where prohibited by law.
- The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on Facebook® by liking and sharing on Facebook® the page @Amethystcr starting onJanuary 12th, 2017 at 14:00 hours -6GMT and ending February 2nd 14:00 hours -6 GMT. All online entries must be done by February 2nd 14:00 hours – 6 GMT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking and sharing the Amethyst’s Facebook® page making it public on the contestant’s wall. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofthe management.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a band’s official T-Shirt. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the management. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at management’s The prize is nontransferable.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- The winner shall wait 3 to 4 weeks for the T shirt to be sent, to the provided address, Amethyst’s Management will not accept any responsibility for mailing service negligence or inadequate handling or damages done within this process on international or local orders.
- Amethyst’s Management is responsible to ship the prize in perfect condition, size and to the address provided by the winner. The management responsibility ends by sending the prize on the mail.
- No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forAmethyst’s Management to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected bya random drawing. Winner will be notified by private message from Amethyst’s Management on Facebook® and also on the Amethyst’s Facebook® page within a week following selection of Winner. Amethyst’s Management shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within a week from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATAmethyst’s Management ‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree thatAmethyst’s Management , anyone acting on behalf ofAmethyst’s Management , and Amethyst’s Management ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions:Amethyst’s Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Amethyst’s Management ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Amethyst’s Management may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Amethyst’s Management .
- Amethyst’s Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Amethyst’s Management has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,Amethyst’s Management reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessAmethyst’s Management and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Facebook®: The Campaign hosted by Facebook®is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook®.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules described here.